- BHH Coordination
- Client Satisfaction
- Liquor Tax Reporting
- New Hire Notification
- OHH Coordination
- Provider Support - General
FY 2021 OHH Updates and Information
- The S0280 HG will be the Health Home code used for all OHH services effective 10/1/2020. New authorizations have been created in RECON for all existing clients with the S0280 HG code for 10/1/2020 – 9/30/2021.
- All existing OHH clients have been enrolled in the WSA by NMRE. No additional documents will be required for existing clients. Once access is approved for WSA, Health Home Partners (HHP’s) will be able to search and view information for the beneficiaries that belong to your program.
- For OHH enrollments occurring through 9/30/2020, enrollment packets should be submitted via the NMRE ticket system at support.nmre.org.
- For enrollments and disenrollment occurring 10/1/2020 and after, the enrollment process will go through the Waiver Support Application (WSA).
- Enrollment Process in WSA
- Health Home Partners will review that client meets eligibility requirements, as identified in OHH handbook, discuss program and services with client, complete required forms and recommend enrollment through the WSA. Provider will attach completed enrollment packet in PDF form including;
- MDHHS 5515
- OHH Consent with enrollment date
- Care Plan
- Treatment Needs Questionnaire
- NMRE will confirm that client has Medicaid or HMP, is not enrolled in another waivered program and has an address within the region. NMRE will review that all enrollment forms are complete and that clients meet clinical criteria to enroll in OHH.
- NMRE will Approve, Send Back or Deny the request. When the enrollment is approved, NMRE will create the authorization in RECON for the S0280 service.
- Once the enrollment is approved, the Health Home Partner will have access to beneficiary information such as Case Info/Demographics/Counts within the WSA.
MDHHS 5515 – must include the Waiver Support Application under Section 2b: Sharing Information Electronically and have client check box to “Share my information through the organizations listed below with all of my past, current and future treating providers.”
- For Enrollment Consent form language has been added that indicates “Your behavioral health and physical health services will be shared with other potential Health Home members through a secure system available only to those providing services.”
- OHH Care Plan Template – fields have been added for Medicaid ID, Client SSN, Phone and Address. Please verify and include current address for the client.
- Disenrollment Process in WSA
- Health Home Partners will recommend disenrollment in WSA and select reason and include any comments. Disenrollment date will be the effective for the last date of the month that client received an OHH service. In comments please indicate clients last OHH service date.
- NMRE will review request and Approve, Send Back or Deny the request. NMRE will enter the OHH discharge in RECON.
For technical assistance within the WSA, please refer to the training guides, videos and manuals that will be posted under the Training Tab within the WSA.
For questions about OHH enrollment, client eligibility or services, please use the NMRE ticket system at support.nmre.org.